Have you been seeking sustainable swaps for your kitchen? Rethink cleaning with our range of eco-friendly dishwashing accessories for a greener kitchen and a healthier planet.
You can use the brush head on its own, or choose the one with handle for ease of usage. Wastage is minimised as the handle is detachable so that you can swap out the head once you're done with it!
1. Wet the dish soap* and brush
2. Rub the brush onto the dish soap in circles to create some soapy lather
To completely wash out the leftover grease, finish up the cleaning with our Wood Pulp and Hemp Dish Sponge instead!
*We recommend for this to be used with our Marseille Soap Cube.
Bamboo Care Tips
Our brushes are made with 100% natural bamboo. Prevent mould and bacteria from lingering on your bamboo brush with these easy care tips.
1) Prepare a solution of 50:50 White Vinegar and water.
2) With an old toothbrush, dip it into the solution and use it to scrub your bamboo brush. You can also soak the entire brush head into the solution overnight prior to brushing it out.
3) Rinse it clean and dry it with a towel. Sun-dry it for half a day to kill off any bacteria or mould.
As an additional step, you can polish the bamboo with fractionated coconut oil (this is NOT virgin coconut oil which is much thicker). Just a thin layer to coat the brush will do!
You can compost the head and handle, and put the metal hardware into the recycling bin =)
We offer local and international delivery for this product. Local shipping is free if your total order is above SGD60. You may also opt to pick up in store at our store located at 280 Joo Chiat Road (Singapore 427534) or Tan Boon Liat, 315 Outram Road, #15-04 (Singapore 169074)