This vinegar contains natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) to exfoliate skin, sloughing off dead skin cells to reveal a fresh, new layer of healthy skin. Its natural acidity also helps to maintain a healthy, well balanced scalp.
Regular usage will help to:
1) clear out acne and other bacterial infections
2) balance out the pH
3) soothe skin and scalp inflammation and infections due to its natural antibacterial properties
4) close out pores naturally
5) enhance hair shine and reduces tangling
How to make a Vinegar Solution
- Dilute 1 part to 4-5 parts of distilled water and pour into a spray bottle for storage and use. You can store this in the fridge for up to 3 months.
As a scalp rinse:
1) After washing your hair with shampoo, divide it into sections and spray directly onto your scalp.
2) Massage the vinegar solution in with your fingers and leave it on for 3-5 minutes. For dandruff, leave it to soak on your scalp for at least 15 minutes.
3) Rinse off thoroughly after with cold water.
As a facial toner:
After cleansing your face with your facial cleansing bar, spray the solution onto your cotton pad (reusable is even better!) and apply in light strokes onto your face and neck. Avoid eye areas.
Recipes with Beauty Vinegar: Anti-inflammatory Parsley and Pomegranate Mask