We have 2 variants for this biodegradable brush.
Cream Bristles: Perfect for cleaning soft things like vegetables, fruits and dishes with its medium-stiff sisal bristles
Sisal + Palmyra Fibre Bristles: This brush is made for heavy duty cleaning of surfaces, greasy pots and even floors.
1. Wet the dish soap* and brush
2. Rub the brush onto the dish soap in circles to create some soapy lather
To completely wash out the leftover grease, finish up the cleaning with our Hemp Kitchen sponge instead!
*We recommend for this to be used with our Marseille Soap Cube.
Bamboo Care Tips
Our brushes are made with 100% natural bamboo. Prevent mould and bacteria from lingering on your bamboo brush with these easy care tips.
1) Prepare a solution of 50:50 White Vinegar and water.
2) With an old toothbrush, dip it into the solution and use it to scrub your bamboo brush. You can also soak the entire brush head into the solution overnight prior to brushing it out.
3) Rinse it clean and dry it with a towel. Sun-dry it for half a day to kill off any bacteria or mould.
As an additional step, you can polish the bamboo with fractionated coconut oil (this is NOT virgin coconut oil which is much thicker). Just a thin layer to coat the brush will do!
We offer local and international delivery for this product. Local shipping is free if your total order is above SGD60. You may also opt to pick up in store at our store located at 280 Joo Chiat Road (Singapore 427534) or Tan Boon Liat, 315 Outram Road, #15-04 (Singapore 169074)